|
|||
A Step-By-Step, Proven Guide To House Training Your Puppy Does your puppy drive crazy you by.. . Pooping or peeing all over the house when you are not around? . Eliminating on your carpet, rugs and walls? . Disobeying the house-training commands that you try teaching it? Now think about your delight when your Puppy... . Obeys your house-training commands all the time . Relieves itself only at its designated place . Saves you the trouble of cleaning the mess I am Rina Harris, the author of "Puppy Training In A Nutshell" I have been Dog Trainer since last 8 year and until date, I have trained and house-trained several dogs and puppies. I have penned down all my practical, hands-on experience in training and housebreaking dogs in this book with tips to solve all training problems for Puppies. This Book offers: . A step-by-step instructions and detailed guidelines on Puppy house-training . Advice on what positive reinforcements work the best for your puppy . Details of house-training issues faced by almost all breeds of puppies. Get your Book now! |
from iTunes Store: Top Paid Books in Pets https://ift.tt/2Yde9Oz
via IFTTT